Monday, March 8, 2010

Front Row Oscars 2010 Red Carpet Picks!!


Sandra Bullock, looked stunning in her beautiful beaded Marchesa gown with an exquisitely embroidery on the bodice.

 
 
Miley Cyrus looked adorable and youthful in her Jenny Packham gown.

Sarah Jessica Parker looked amazing in her 60’s inspired yellow silk Chanel Couture column gown.


Vera Farmiga looked gorgeous in her colored berry Marchesa gown. This is the kind of dress that has the wow factor that I just absolutely love. The swirling pleated layers are just absolutely amazing. 



Cameron Diaz, I believe everyone will agree with me when I say she just looked glamorous in her sparkly Oscar de la Renta gown.

Nicole Richie, retro inspired Reem Acra column gown looks great on her.“Love the cat-eye makeup and her updo hair style it complements the entire retro look."   
 
             
Demi Moore,just looked flawles in her Atelier Versace tiered blush gown. 
         
 I hope you enjoyed all of  my Oscars 2010 Red Carpet Picks. Now let me know what are yours.
Until next time,
F.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment